This week I am sharing how to sew a zipped pencil case and a box pouch. If you are heading back to school this Autumn then this is the DIY for you. In this video I am sharing how to make two options. An easy sew simple pouch and a slightly harder zipper pouch.
I hope you find this video easy to follow.

Here are the measurements of the pouches.
The 1st pouch measures - 13 inches wide and 9 inches in length, when boxing the corners I measure 1 inch from the point. I used a 14 inch zip and trimmed to size.
The 2nd pouch measures - 10 inches in width and 5 inches in length and I used a 10 inch zipper.
The larger box pouch in the clips measures - 13 inches in width and 18 inches in length. When boxing the corners I measure 2 inches from the point. I used a 14 inch zipper and trimmed to size.

0 Comments